THYRISTORS HE3-3PH is a full digital and universal Thyristor unit based on a very powerful dedicated micro configurable via serial communication port for all inputs, firing modes, control modes and loads types. Suitable to drive resistive, inductive, transformer and complex loads requiring current limit and power feedback.
- Internal Key Pad to control the unit and to read power, current and voltage value.
- Universal Input signal with automatic zero/span calibration.
- Universal Firing modes, customer configurable via Rs485 comm. as Burst Firing, Single Cycle and Phase Angle.
- Universal Control Mode.
- Soft Start can be used in addition to Burst Firing.
- Unbalanced load and Heater Break Alarm.
- RS 485 port. Modbus protocol. Internal fuses are standard on THYRISTORS HE3-3PH.
- Comply with EMC and IP20 Protection.
0+40°C above this temperature see derating curve.
Voltage Power supply
Range 330V to 480V, 600V on request. Auxiliary Voltage Supply
90÷265V; 20VA power consumption. Fan voltage supply: 230V ±15% as a standard and 110V on request.
Analog Input 1
Current Input 4÷20mA, 500 Ohm, Voltage Input 0÷10V, 40 KOhm
Potentiometer input 10K min.
Analog Input 2
External Current Limit Set, analog input to set the current limit value: 0-10V. Analog Ouput
n. 1 analog output 0÷10V or 4÷20 mA, to retransmit One of this value Current, Voltage or Power used as control mode.
Four optoisalated digital input (12=24Vdc), for START, STOP, CALIBRATION and RESET ALARM.
Two optoisolated digital output 12Vdc. Relay Output
One of these firing modes can be configured Burst Firing BF, Single Cycles SC, Soft Start + Burst Firing;
Soft Start + Phase Angle S+PA and Delayed Triggering.
Digital adjustable ramp rate can be used. Control Mode
Voltage (V) Current (I), Power (VxI) and External Control Mode.
Heater Break Alarm
Circuit microprocessor based to diagnose partial or total load failure and short circuit on Thyristors.
This protection allow to have HE3-3PH working up to 20% of unbalance on one of phases. Communication
RS485 Port. Modbus communication protocol 9600 or 19200 bauds.
Available on forced ventilated units. Fuses
Hight speed fuses fitted internally. Mounting