Honeywell temperature probe assemblies are ideal for process manufacturers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC) contractors for temperature measurement.
What Is It?
Temperature probe assemblies are installation-ready temperature measurement assemblies offered with any of Honeywell's temperature transmitters, sensor heads, sensors, thermowells and process connections. They are available in three versions-
- STT820: Rigid probe assembly
- STT830: Threaded and socket weld thermowell assembly
- STT840: Drilled and flanged thermowell assembly
Temperature probes save users time in terms of engineering, ordering and installation/commissioning since these come in ready to install, fully calibrated assemblies with global agency approvals.
How Does It Work?
Temperature probe assemblies are available in single, easy-to-order model numbers, thereby eliminating the need for multiple ordering sources, compatibility checks, field wiring and comprehensive approvals for the assembly.
- Complete assembly is certified by global approval agencies such as Vix ATEX, CSA and FM
- Assemblies are calibrated along with sensors and transmitters, ensuring fully calibrated certified units
Honeywell offers a high quality solution with its sensors and transmitter assemblies to meet all types of processes. The control of the sensor makes the assemblies reliable and efficient and also provides better overall accuracy.
What Problems Does It Solve?
Temperature Probe Assemblies eliminate the need for special field wiring since the assemblies are fully certified, and offer users:
- Faster installation and commissioning
- Improved overall accuracy of the temperature measurement in view of calibrated assemblies, positively impacting the end product quality and yield of users’ processes.