The Electro-Pneumatic Positioner MH-700(L) is used for operation of pneumatic linear valve actuators by means of lectrical controller or control system with an analog output signal of DC 4 to 20 mA or split Ranges.
- There is no resonance at 5~200Hz.
- The change of RA/DA Action is convenient, it is able to apply to single or double acting actuator.
- It is possible to prevent the hunting with orifice to the small size actuator.
- It is economical due to less air consumption.
- It is able to control the 1/2 split range with simple operation without replacement of parts.